Friday, April 19, 2013

Frustration....To the rude woman at the playground the other day...



Well I wont be Quiet!



I often get disheartened when taking my son to the playground.. What is with mothers who snub other mothers.. do you think you are better than every one else??? I CERTAINLY do not think you are better than me ..

When I say hello to you .. say hello back...

If I explain to you that my puppy is just a puppy and not a dangerous animal give me the benefit of the doubt..

We live in a small community . be kind.. our children will all go to the same school.. so be kind .. what is the point of being rude..


Someday you might need me .. or who knows your daughter might end up having a crush on my son...



2 comments:

  1. I have read a ton of other posts about this happening in the mommy world! I hate it too! I just wish people in general would be kind to one another...things would go so much more smooth! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Know Right! I Am A Super Nice Person .... UntiL I Get MaD...........

    ReplyDelete